The aims of Eighty81 Ebrington
- To create a supportive and inspiring work environment and creative community that encourages creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- To provide space for creatives to meet and work alongside other like minded creatives and collaborate, learn and share experiences.
- To help creative businesses in Derry~Londonderry to start, grow and develop by providing businesses support, networking and collaborative opportunities.
- To provide affordable and flexible workspace solutions that make it easier for creative businesses to start and grow.
- To offer fully serviced workspace solutions that take the hassle out of organising premises and allow our resident creative businesses to concentrate on running their businesses.
- To focus on creative business needs and share resources such as Internet, utility costs and meeting rooms and minimise unnecessary overheads to keep our services affordable.
- To maximise opportunities and be flexible and business minded and develop Eighty81 creative workspace to be financially sustainable.
- To create an inclusive space open to new ideas and new people.