Shared Workspace - deskspace available
We are a creative hub catering for businesses within the creative industry, our shared workspace is an ideal place for you to meet and work in the same space as like minded creatives, to share ideas, experiences, learn and collaborate, as well as build and grow your creative business.
Taking on a deskspace in our shared workspace is ideal for new startups seeking an affordable way to start their business in a supportive and creative environment or for creative industry freelancers struggling with working from home, who want to increase productivity, meet new people and achieve a better work-life balance. All our shared workspace is furnished and fully serviced with flexible leases. Our prices include rent, rates, utilities, broadband and use of communal and meeting space, making renting an office simple and affordable.
- Working in a creative and supportive environment
- Working alongside like-minded creatives
- Opportunities to collaborate and learn
- Sharing facilities makes it more affordable
- Flexible leases take the risk out of renting property
- Fully serviced space takes the hassle out of renting property
- Onsite regular business development and networking events
- Free use of onsite conference room and equipment for meeting with clients
- Free use of onsite communal spaces for meeting new people
- 24-hour access
- Free onsite parking - there will be 1 space allocated per 2 employees and unlimited parking for guests and clients
- Furniture – 1 desk, drawers and set of shelves per person
- Residents lounge – communal space for Eighty81 residents for casual and informal meetings, a space to work away from the desk, for chatting, having coffee and lunch
- Residents kitchen - small shared kitchen area for Eighty81 residents with microwave, kettle, cutlery and crockery to make coffee and preparing snacks and lunch
- Private Shower Room
- Conference room – free on-site conference room with conference and presentation facilities for shared use by Eighty81 residents subject to availability
- Parking – free on-site parking for Eighty81 residents (there will be 1 space allocated per 2 employees) and unlimited parking for guests and clients
- Connectivity - BTnet 100MB Access
- Unlimited 24/7 Access
Prices for deskspace in our shared workspace are as follows
- £150p.m. per individual desk
- £125p.m. per desk for 2 desks
- £100p.m. per desk for 3+ desks
To be eligible for a shared creative workspace at Eighty81 you must have a creative industry business that you want to grow and develop. Creative businesses will be classified as eligible for Eighty81 workspace according to the UK’s definition of the creative industries - ‘those industries that are based on individual creativity, skill and talent with the potential to create wealth and jobs through developing intellectual property’ - includes thirteen sectors: advertising, architecture, the art and antiques market, crafts, design, designer fashion, film, interactive leisure software (ie. video games), music, the performing arts, publishing, software, and television and radio.
If you are interested in taking on one or more deskspace's you can contact us on email@example.com for more information or arrange a viewing. Then if you decide to go ahead there is a simple application form to fill in.
Once you agree to take a space, you'll pay a deposit that's equivalent to one month's rent . There will be no additional fees or charges during your residency as broadband, utilities like heating and electric, and even use of our meeting room and equipment are included in your rent. You may remain on a month-to-month basis, simply giving 30 days notice if you would like move on. That's it!